La Rosalía


 About her

Spanish flamenco pop singer-songwriter who became known internationally in 2018 with her second album, El Mal Querer, which includes her smash hit "Malamente." In 2019 he reached super stardom with the singles "Con Altura" with J Balvin and El Guincho, and "Yo x Ti, Tú x Mi" with Ozuna.

Before the Fame

She participated in the talent reality show Tú Sí que Vales in 2008 and was among the first to be eliminated. At 16 years of age, she suffered a tear in her vocal cords and underwent surgery for which she was unable to sing for a year.

Curiosities

In May 2019, he made his film debut with a small role in the film Pain and Glory by Pedro Almodóvar and starring Penélope Cruz and Antonio Banderas. In 2020 he won a Grammy for Best Latin Rock, Alternative or Urban Album for El Mal Querer.

Family life

Her full name is Rosalía Vila Tobella. He was born in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, Barcelona. She has an older sister named Pili whose stage name is Daikyri and she acts as her stylist.


Authors: Jordi, Iker & David


30 comments:

  1. Actually, I have never heard of her before but she seems so talented! Her life includes so much beautiful success. I’m going to check her for sure!! Thank you so much for this beautiful presentation and fabulous information. That means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rabia.ds.1/Dilek Sivaz/Nevşehir Anatolian High School/NevşehirJanuary 16, 2021 at 9:52 PM

    I haven't heard his name before. His songs are really beautiful. It is really fun to listen to his songs. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a talented woman! Thanks a lot for sharing! I will definetly give a chance to her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard her name before. After I had read this writing, I listened some of her songs and they were good. I would like to listen her other songs. Thank you for informing us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. berat.itu
    I am so happy to see Rosalia here. I really like her songs. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard her name before but she look so talented. After I had read this article, I listened her songs. I wish I knew her before! I really like her songs. Thanks for introducing her to us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know her before see this. Thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard her name before but now I'll listen to her songs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll check her songs, thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's very talented. She's got a very bright future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zehra.ds /Dilek Sivaz /Nevşehir Anatolian High School /TurkeyJanuary 17, 2021 at 9:13 PM

    Great writing

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for information

    ReplyDelete
  13. halime.sude.ds/ Dilek Sivaz / Nevşehir Anadolu Lisesi / TürkiyeJanuary 18, 2021 at 1:45 PM

    I just wanna say to something she is really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. zeynep.c.ds/Dilek Sivaz/NevşehirJanuary 18, 2021 at 9:35 PM

    Great sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Şeyma.ds /Dilek Sivaz/ Nevşehir Anatolian High School/ TurkeyJanuary 19, 2021 at 1:54 PM

    Great sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you. I've never heard about her before. I will listen to her songs.
    Rugilė.lt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sudenaz.ds/Dilek Sivaz /Nevşehir Anatolian High School/TurkeyJanuary 22, 2021 at 4:32 PM

    She is very cool. I will listen to her songs.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She has got a warm voice . Thank you for telling us about her .Ididn't know her before .

    ReplyDelete
  19. Feyza.ds/Dilek Sivaz/Nevşehir Anatolian High SchoolJanuary 30, 2021 at 6:04 PM

    I enjoyed listening to her songs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Şeyma ds / Dilek Sivaz / Nevşehir Anatolian High School / Nevşehir.February 13, 2021 at 9:49 AM

    Great sharing.

    ReplyDelete