Demet Evgar


Demet Evgar was born in Manisa on May 19 , 1980. She has a brother named Yiğit. She's an actor. Demet Evgar's mother Bingul , her father is Levent Evgar and her brother is also actor. She attented primary school , middle school and high school in Şehzadeler district of Manisa. She attented Gazi primary schooland Manisa high school. She madeher acting debut at the Afsem Theatre at the age of 17. She graduated from Istanbul University state concervatory theater department.



Awards

39. and 46. best actress award at the motion picture writers association

3. and 4. best actress award at the Yeşilçam awards

37. best female comedy actress award at the Golden Butterfly awards

7. best actress award at the Elle Style awards

Woman of the year award at the GQ Men of the year awards

37. best actress at the International Istanbul Film Festival

6. female TV actress of the year award at the Golden Palm awards


Movies and Series

Yedi Numara (2000)
Tatlı Hayat (2001)
Aslı ile Kerem (2002)
Yuvam Yıkılmasın (2003)
Çınaraltı (2003)
Bütün Çocuklarım (2004)
Emret Komutanım (2005-2007)
Erkekler Ağlamaz (2006)
Gençlik Başımda Duman (2007)
1 Kadın 1 Erkek (2008)
Masumlar (2009)
Bir Erkek Bir Kadın (2012)
Avlu (2018)
Alev Alev (2020)


Theatre Plays

Macbeth (2012)
39 Basamak (2007)
Ayşegül Hindistan'da (2006)
Anna Karenina (2006)
Gece Mevsimi (2005)
Aşk Çemberi (2003)
Takanlar ve Takılanlar (2003)
Kadınlar da Savaşı Yitirdi (2003)



                                                     Our video link about Demet Evgar's life.

44 comments:

  1. Personally, she’s one of the most talented actresses i’ve ever known and i felt so happy to see her here. Thanks for the beautiful information. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. berat.itu
    I really like her acting and I think everyone can watch film "Aile Arasında". I recommend. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen this movie 3 times. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. She is a great actress and I love her. I really enjoy her tv series and i felt really happy to see her here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my opinion, she is one of the best actresses in Turkey. My favorite is Cansu Dere but Demet Evgar is also my favorite. I guess, I've watched some episodes from her series called Avlu. And It was good I think. Thanks a lot for informing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a really good actress. Thank you for this nice comment!

      Delete
  5. She is such a great and beautiful actress. I don't know much about her but as I see, she was stunning! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched some of her works and they were really good. I recommend them if you want to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is such a great actress, it's really nice to see her here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think she is a great actress!thx for writing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this woman is very successful, a really beautiful actress and she can play in any role. I admire her success. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know her from movies and films I’ve watched beller.Besides his acting skills I’ve heard that she is such a warm-hearted women.I like her and i liked your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's really warm-hearted! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete
  11. I know her from movies and films I’ve watched beller.Besides his acting skills I’ve heard that she is such a warm-hearted women.I like her and i liked your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know her from movies and films I’ve watched beller.Besides his acting skills I’ve heard that she is such a warm-hearted women.I like her and i liked your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Personally she's one of my favourites, i love it so much and really enjoyed while reading your work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I met her in 2018. I saw Avlu series and i liked her so much😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. rabia.ds.1/Dilek Sivaz/Nevşehir Anatolian High School/NevşehirJanuary 27, 2021 at 6:36 PM

    Demet Evgar is one of my favorite actors.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was fascinated by Demet Evgar with her role in '' A woman and a man'' series.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Behzat.ds /Dilek Sivaz /Nevşehir Anatolian High SchoolJanuary 27, 2021 at 7:11 PM

    a good actress

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for presenting this information about Demet Evgar.

    ReplyDelete
  20. zeynep.c.ds/Dilek Sivaz/NevşehirJanuary 28, 2021 at 8:47 PM

    Demet Evgar is a good actor.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Feyza.ds/Dilek Sivaz/Nevşehir Anatolian High SchoolJanuary 30, 2021 at 4:44 PM

    I saw her on TV and on movies, really enjoyed watching her. She's a great actress

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sudenaz.ds/Dilek Sivaz /Nevşehir Anatolian High SchoolJanuary 31, 2021 at 8:47 PM

    She is a very good actress. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  23. She is very talented actress. I've never seen her before. Thank you for information.
    Giedrius.lt

    ReplyDelete
  24. She's a talented player. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. I watched her TV series and films. It's nice that you introduce a great actress.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Şeyma ds / Dilek Sivaz / Nevşehir Anatolian High School / Nevşehir.February 13, 2021 at 9:44 AM

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for sharing. She is great. Neda.lt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for sharing the information about the fameous actresss Demet Evgar

    ReplyDelete
  29. bilgi için teşekkürler, çok beğendiğim bir oyuncu :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. güzel bir yazı olmuş, bilgilendirme için teşekkürler.

    ReplyDelete